Partner with The Australian Stock Horse Society and promote your brand
- Market your products or services.
- Engage a community which embodies traditional values.
- Leverage the growing interest in horse sports.
Partnership gives you access to...
- More than 9500 Society Members.
- Seven million regionally based Australians.
- More than 250,000 Australians actively involved in horse sports.
- Millions of international horse sports enthusiasts.
Participation is invited from individual support through to various levels of corporate partnership. Through an individually agreed partnership you may:
- Secure exclusive or preferred supply rights.
- Share in direct marketing and market research activities.
- Receive event, awards or publication naming rights.
- Harness advertising and branding opportunities.
- Use Society's logo in merchandising and marketing.
We'll build a programme to suit your needs.
A little more about us…
The Australian Stock Horse Society (ASHS) aims to preserve and promote the bloodlines of the Australian Stock Horse, recognised for its versatility and superior performance amongst work and leisure breeds.
Unique Brand Values
The Australian Stock Horse led the Opening of the Sydney Olympics because it represents:
- A living Australian Icon (the trusty breed began with the arrival of the First Fleet in 1788.)
- Possibly the world's most versatile horse (this "Breed for Every Need" evolved through selective breeding in response to the demands of the environment.)
Goals and Objectives
- Develop the profile of the breed and benefits of membership. - Maintain recognised accreditation for training and judging.
- Develop export potential.
About the Society
- Established in 1971 in Scone NSW.
- Largest of more than 70 individual horse breed associations in Australia.
- Loyal and growing membership of more than 9500 individuals.
- In excess of 180,000 horses registered or foal recorded.
- National Board comprises elected representatives of each state association.
- Since it's foundation in 1971, the Society continues to implement organisational change creating a more modern, relevant and accountable Society.
- Society operates in line with best practice operations in financial management, risk management and industry accreditation.
For more information contact us on (02) 6545 1122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org